Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Conquer Spring Allergies Naturally with Hyland's


Photo by Vera Kratochvil
It happened. I woke up with a sore throat, itchy eyes and a runny nose. It's spring.

So, I headed my basket of Hyland's Homeopathic goodies, certain there would be something in there to address my seasonal allergy issues. I pulled out the Complete Allergy 4Kids, read the instructions, and took the recommended dosage for adults (yes, adults can take the kids' formulas; they just take a bit more). After an hour or so, it dawned on me that I was no longer suffering from any of the symptoms of springtime allergies. I was thrilled.


Here are the natural ingredients the Complete Allergy 4Kids contains:
  • Aconitum Napellus 6X HPUS 
  • Alllium Cepa 6X HPUS
  • Euphrasia 6X HPUS
  • Galphimia Glauca 12X HPUS
  • Histaminum Hydrochloricum 12X HPUS
  • Luffa Operculata 12X HPUS
  • Natrum Muriaticum 6 HPUS
  • Nux Vomica 6X HPUS
  • Sabadilla 6X HPUS
  • Pulsatilla 6X HPUS
While the names might sound a bit toxic, I can assure you, they are not. These homeopathic remedies treat all the symptoms of allergies, including: pain and swelling in face; itchy throat; sneezing; hay fever; runny nose; watery, itchy, burning eyes; nasal inflamation; nasal discharge; feeling of blocked ears; sinus pain; headache; ear pain; dark circles under eyes; itchy nose; and sinus pressure.   




Later this morning, I was out on my porch reading and the spring boring bees (as in boring wood, not boring personalities) started buzzing around my head. I tried to ignore them. Then I thought about how long it's been since I've been stung. Decades, I believe. I wondered if I've developed an allergy to bees yet. I know people who, after a childhood of stepping on bees in their bare feet in fields of clover, are now allergic to them. One man who went to my high school, actually died from a bee sting. That's scary. So I decided I would start carrying Hyland's Hives formula with me in my purse. Even if I never need it, someone else might. And I can attest to how Hyland's apis mellifica works in the worst cases of hives I've experienced. So, I'm going to pick up a bottle of Hives tablets the next time I'm at a store that carries them.

How about you? Have you discovered the wonders of Hyland's Homeopathic products yet? With all the pollens in the air, you never know when spring allergies might rear their ugly head. Hyland's has graciously given me a link to pass on some savings to you. Download this coupon for $1 off your next Hyland's Allergy Product purchase (Seasonal Allergy Relief, Complete Allergy 4Kids, DEFEND Sinus, Hayfever, Hives, or Calendula Spray). And if you're not sure where to find Hyland's, check out this easy store locator.

Are you ready to conquer spring allergies naturally with Hyland's? Or have you already discovered how wonderful their products are? If so, why not pop in to their Facebook page or website and let them know. After all, everyone needs to hear a little bit of affirmation from time to time, don't you think? Or, better yet, find Hyland's on Amazon.com and post a review. Reviews help the company figure out what's working for their customers... and what isn't

While you're at it, why not let me know what Hyland's products you absolutely love? I'm always up for trying something else of theirs, based on recommendations from you. So what do you recommend?

Looking forward to reading your comments,


  



Disclaimer: I am an ambassador for Hyland's Homeopathy and receive products at no cost to me. However, everything I write in my posts is true from my experience. Of course, what works for me may not work for everyone and I am in no way suggesting that you do not consult with your physician.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog