Friday, April 12, 2013

Vinegar Friday -- a sticky mess

TGIVF!

I hate price stickers! How about you? I especially hate them when some bright store clerk decides to put them on the glass of a picture frame. Arrgghh. 

But then, I remember the vinegar trick. Simply apply some undiluted distilled white vinegar to the glass, let it soak in for about five minutes or so, and voila! No more sticker or sticky residue. It wipes right off. Cheap, easy, and non-toxic!

And that, my friends, is this week's Vinegar Friday tip. It works for price tags as well as those poorly placed stickers your kids think look great on mirrors, windows, refrigerators... you get the idea.

Enjoy your weekend. And don't forget to buy some extra vinegar at the store!

Keeping it green with vinegar,







For more vinegar tips, check out my book, Vinegar Fridays, now 30% off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog