Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Rethinking lighting options

Are you among the many who are disturbed by the phasing out of traditional incandescent lightbulbs, especially with the new law that went into effect one week ago about 40 and 60 Watt bulbs? As of January 1, 2014, it is illegal to manufacture or import these bulbs, thanks to a mandate signed by former President Bush in 2007. As you know, I'm not a fan of CFLs, so I'm really looking for a good alternative. 

So, have you heard of the GE reveal® bulb yet? I'm excited to try them out this week. Stay tuned for my review next Wednesday. In the meantime, check out this video to see why there is quite a buzz about these bulbs. Then... download Target's money-saving Cartwheel app (available on Apple IOS here and Android here). Head over to Target for an exclusive discount of 25% off GE reveal® bulbs with the Cartwheel app, good through February 1, 2014.

I'll let you know next week what I think of these revolutionary new lightbulbs.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog