Friday, October 25, 2013

VF -- a tastier way toward health with Apple Cider Vinegar

TGIVF!

How many of you take apple cider vinegar daily for your health? 

I do, but I must admit, I don't like it. If you're like me, you'd love to find a tastier method of consuming your ACV. Here's a Facebook post I received yesterday from Danielle. While I've not tried it yet, it just might be what you and I have been looking for:

Photo by George Hodan

Someone recommended to me a more palatable way of drinking acv and I thought of you. She drinks cold water with a splash of acv, and a few drops of liquid stevia. I added a squeeze of lemon juice as well, and it was really, really good! She said she drinks a few glasses a day instead of taking 1 horrible gulp in the morning. Hopefully this can help you, too.

Thanks, Danielle.

If you're new to the world of Apple Cider Vinegar, please check out some of my other posts about the hows and whys of taking ACV.

Sore Throat, Acid Reflux, Constipation, Hemorrhoids, IBS, Colds, Congestion, Cough, Earache, Flu

Cancer

Weight Loss and Detoxification

Angina, Anxiety, Depression, Insomnia, Hot Flashes, Night Sweats

Potassium Deficiency

Cough

Weight Loss and Dr. Oz

Pregancy-related Anemia, Heartburn and Constipation

Mastitis

Heartburn and Acid Reflux

Liver Detoxification

Kidney Stones

I hope something in one of the above posts helps you reach your own health-related goals. Let me know if there's a tip you'd like to add.

Keeping it healthy with vinegar,







Disclaimer: All the above statements relating to ACV and health or weight loss are based on my own, or someone else's experiences. They are not based on medical fact. If you suffer from any of the above conditions, it is advisable that you seek medical help from a professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog