Friday, October 18, 2013

What's a kidney stone or two when you have ACV in your cupboard?

My ACV of choice
TGIVF!

For those of you who have been following my health saga, you know I had a kidney stone. Well, according to the latest round of x-rays, it's gone. Did I pass it? I don't think so, and from I hear, I'd know it if I had. So where is it?

When I first posted on Facebook that I had a kidney stone, Danielle, a friend, a community member, and a guest blogger here on GG, wrote and said her husband had stones twice and he dissolved them with apple cider vinegar. 

At the time, I was so sick from my kidney infection that I wasn't eating much of anything, so the thought of trying to take my daily dose of ACV did not appeal to me in the slightest. However, once I started feeling better, I resumed my tablespoon a day of organic unfiltered apple cider vinegar. I didn't increase the dose or take it more than once each day like Danielle's husband did, but it looks like it performed its magic anyway. No more kidney stone. It's gone. Vanished. Yippee. 

I must admit, I was dreading the movement and elimination of the stone and, thanks to good ol' vinegar, my fears were unnecessary (as most fear and worry is). 

So, that's my VF tip for today -- dealing with kidney stones? Break out the ACV. I can't guarantee it will work, but I'm guessing that's what did it for me. Of course, as I often say, I'm not a medical professional. Do not take my advice as well-researched fact. It's just my experience. When in doubt, consult your doctor or homeopathic professional.

Keeping it green and healthy with vinegar,










 

For more natural and eco-friendly tips, check out my book, VINEGAR FRIDAYS available here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog