Friday, September 6, 2013

Vinegar and coconut . . . say what?!

TGIVF!

Over the past several months, I've tried various toners and moisturizers for my face. The results have been the same. Fine sandpapery skin along my jawline and cheeks. Yuck. Nothing seemed to be working on this aging skin of mine.

So, a few nights ago, I decided to go back to basics. After washing my face, I applied undiluted apple cider vinegar to my face, followed by a luxurious coating of coconut oil. Then I went to bed. In the morning, guess what I discovered. Baby soft, or nearly baby soft skin. No sandpaper. 

I've been doing it every night and I must say I'm quite happy with the results.

That's my vinegar tip for you today -- if you want to save money and your skin, all you need is a little of ACV and some coconut oil and you'll be relishing your touchable skin in no time!

Keeping it green with vinegar,











For more vinegar tips, check out my book, VINEGAR FRIDAYS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog