Friday, December 6, 2013

Fired up on Vinegar Friday!

Okay, now I'm fired up. I know it's Vinegar Friday, but I'm too angry to write about vinegar today. Why? Because I just heard about the Fisher-Price Newborn-to-Toddler Apptivity Seat. Now you can plop your newborn into a seat with a built in iPad holder so you can entertain your newborn for hours without any human interaction. NEWBORN!!!! Excuse my language, but what the hell is wrong with people?! Seriously. In addition to the fact that the American Academy of Pediatrics recommends zero screen time for kids under 2, has anyone even considered the risk of exposure to radiation so close to a baby's brain??

This is even worse than the iPotty. I already went off about this inane creation, but this has me even more upset. Seriously! Is anyone reading this who has a differing opinion? Let me know. I'd love to hear some rationale behind this. Or maybe not. Still, I'd like to know your opinion, either way.


Either scripts and active content are not permitted to run or Adobe Flash Player version10.0.0 or greater is not installed.

Get Adobe Flash Player

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog