Monday, December 23, 2013

A couple days left

Christmas is two days away and I'm still waiting for some packages to arrive so I can wrap them and put them under the tree. Cards were mailed just a few short days ago. It's been a hectic, not-done-yet, kind of holiday season. As a result, many things suffered, including this blog. I just haven't had the energy to keep up with it. For that, I am truly sorry.

Calendar by Lilla Frerichs


The good news is that a new year is right around the corner! My plans include faithful postings here that will inspire, motivate, educate, and encourage you. I hope you will "tune in" regularly and take part in the conversation here and on the Green Grandma Facebook page. We have a fantastic community of like-minded, and sometimes not-so-like-minded people, and I love the engaging exchanges. 

I also love guest bloggers. So if you're looking for a place to express yourself, email me at greengrandma@comcast.net and I'll see if what you have fits in here. I'm still eager to feature birth stories or car seat safety tips and stories. 

I'm also planning a series on caring for those with special needs, so please email your stories for that series, too. 

Looking forward to a fulfilling and inspiring new year with the best online community I know,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog