This particular VF, from 12/31/2010, has links to the original posts about the subjects mentioned. Feel free to go back and refresh your memory or visit the post for the first time.
This has been a fun week of revisiting topics from the past 2 amazing years. Thank you for coming along for the ride. Don't forget the anniversary giveaway is launching on Tuesday! Can't wait to reveal the awesome prizes!!
Well, here it is -- not only our last Vinegar Friday of the year, but the last day of the year as well. So, how did 2010 treat you? I know it was a hard year for a lot of you, but I hope there were some bright spots as well.
How will you spend your New Year's Eve? Do you take some time to reflect on the past year and make some plans, or resolutions, for the year ahead?
Today, I'm thinking about vinegar. It's only right, after all, since it is a Friday. I'm thinking about how much vinegar has changed my life this year and I am wondering if it has made a difference in your lives? So I am going to ask a favor of you. Would you mind letting me know, via the comment section here on the blog or by posting a comment on my Facebook wall, what vinegar tip or tips had an impact on you?
For me, there are several and here they are:
- Hair -- I love what rinsing with apple cider vinegar does for my hair. No more need for toxic dandruff shampoo. No more itchy scalp. No more dull hair.
- Skin -- my skin responds so well to ACV -- my face is softer than it has been in years and the foot baths and regular baths with two cups of ACV added are keeping my skin soft and itch-free!
- Stomach ulcer -- I have been taking Nexium for years to treat an ulcer. I was even up to two a day, following the flare-up I experienced from drinking green tea (which should be avoided if you have any kind of stomach problems). Now I'm happy to say I haven't taken anything for my stomach for over 60 days! Why? Because I take one to two tablespoons of Bragg's Organic Raw Unfiltered Apple Cider Vinegar every day.
- Cleaning and laundry -- it is so nice to be living in a home with fewer toxins than were here a year ago. 2010 was a transforming year as far as ridding my home of toxic substances like bleach, fabric softener, ammonia, and other caustic chemicals and replacing them all with distilled white vinegar.
- Salads -- no more ranch dressing slathering my lettuce! Organic balsamic vinagrette has a permanent place on my table.
Have a blessed new year full of health, happiness, prosperity and, of course, vinegar!!