Friday, December 17, 2010

Vinegar Friday

TGIVF!

Can you believe Christmas Eve is one week away? Where did this year go?

As I deal with the busyness of the season, a sudden surge in work (hallelujah), a backed up sewer in the basement and a sore throat, headache and exhaustion, I quite honestly cannot think of a single thing to write about vinegar. Call it writer's block, blogger's block or simply a I-feel-like-crap-and-want-to-go-to-bed block...the label doesn't matter. But the content I would force out does. And it would simply stink at this point.

So I'll spare you that and ask that you just revisit a Vinegar Fridays Past. There's some good stuff there...guaranteed. Just scroll down to the search bar and type in "Vinegar Friday" and then take your pick. It's kind of like my Christmas gift to you...or not.

Heading to bed with a heated up corn bag,

Hana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog