Who doesn't love fabulous recipes made with wholesome organic ingredients? I know I do. That's one of the reasons why I contributed Green Grandma's Sugar-free Apple Cheesecake Dip recipe, made with cottage cheese, no sugar added applesauce, cinnamon, a tiny bit of stevia, and, of course, apple cider vinegar. Sooo good.
The WILD OATS MARKETPLACE HOLIDAY RECIPE BOOK is available for download for FREE. Just click the above image.
The book includes the following recipes, featuring Wild Oats Marketplace ingredients:
- Diane's Festive Black Bean and Corn Salsa
- Dina's Turkey Tips
- Callie's Cajun Deviled Eggs
- Censie's Easy Cucumber Salad
- Leila's Holiday Rosettes
- Tracy's Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes with Pumpkin Whipped Topping
- Cristen's Kid-Friendly Turkey Pasta
- Katie's Memorable Green Bean Casserole
- Chelsea's Holiday Style Quinoa
Entries will be verified and winner has 48 hours to respond to my email prior to an alternate winner being chosen.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Like to try Chelsea's Holiday Style Quinoa, lately I have been using a lot of Quinoa and trying different glutten free foods.ReplyDelete
I love quinoa! I love Chelsea, too. :-) Good luck, Dorothy!Delete
I would like to try Leila's Holiday Rosettes first! Although all of the recipes sound delicious and easy to make!ReplyDelete
Don't they look pretty? Good luck, Georgette!Delete