Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Greater Philly Christian Writers Conference



I will be in Langhorne, Pennsylvania from August 3-6 as a member of the faculty for the Greater Philadelphia Christian Writers Conference which is held on the campus of Cairn University. Wouldn't it be lovely if some of you from the Green Grandma community would join me there? 

This conference is packed full of workshops and keynotes. I've never served on such a large faculty before. I'll be joining some of the following: Amy Deardon, Bob Hostetler, Susan King, Dr. Ted Baehr, Rachel Hauck, and over 40 others who all will be offering excellent workshops to help writers hone their craft.

I'll be leading one of my favorite workshops -- Fictional Characters Anonymous, which is basically a group therapy session for fictional characters. It's always enlightening... and so much fun!

For me, however, the highlight of the conference will be Wednesday night's concert by my friend, Marty Goetz. A Messianic Jew, Marty has been described as a modern day psalmist. His music draws you into worship in a way unlike any other.

Click here for more information about the conference and to register. Like I said, I'd love to see you there.

And if you can't make it (or if you can), you can at least enjoy listening to Marty for a bit.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog