Monday, September 20, 2010

My daughter and her husband moved on Saturday. I thought the most helpful thing I could do for them was to take their 23-month-old off their hands for the weekend, and so I did. Not that it was any great sacrifice on my part! I love spending time with the lovely little Lady Laura!

As I was trying to figure out what I could do with Laura for a few days, I decided to head across the state to visit my mother in Lancaster County. My daughter, Bethany, decided to go along with me, which meant we were traveling with a nearly two-year-old and a three-and-a-half week old. It's been a long time since I had to worry about strapping two little ones in carseats, stop at rest stops so the baby could be breastfed, etc. I'll tell you what...it's a lot easier when you're young!


So, armed with cloth diapers for two and a whole slew of baby and toddler paraphernalia, we set off on an adventure across the Pennsylvania Turnpike. I'm pretty sure I'll need a few days to recoup when I get back.

With limited Internet access for a few days, I might not be blogging for a couple of days. Instead, I'll be cuddling and playing with my grandbabies...and isn't that the real purpose of a grandma, green or otherwise?

Enjoying the kiddos,

Hana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog