Saturday, March 13, 2010

Writer's Conference in Western PA

Just wanted to let you all know that I will be teaching two workshops at the Mercer County One Day Writers Conference on April 24, 2010 in Stoneboro, Pennsylvania.

The keynote speaker for the conference is John B. Olson, a novelist, scientist, software engineer, and entrepreneur. There are 22 workshops to chose from. My first on is titled, "The Power of Blogging: Using your writing to influence the world," and my second is "The Business of Writing: Ways to make money as a freelance writer."

For more information and to register online, visit the conference website.

If you make it to the conference, please introduce yourself to me. I'd love to meet you!

Have a fantastic weekend!

Hana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog