Wednesday, June 15, 2016

First Alert Carbon Monoxide Detector Giveaway!

Several years ago, my husband worked with someone who lost his sister and niece due to carbon monoxide poisoning. She'd parked the van in the garage and somehow forgot to turn it off. Her son was found dead on the couch and she was at the bottom of the basement steps, apparently trying to get out to the garage. It was too late. A carbon monoxide detector could have saved their lives.

Do you have a carbon monoxide detector in your home? If not, perhaps it's time to install one. Carbon monoxide is a silent killer that can be easily detected with a simple, small alarm unit. Carbon Monoxide is an odorless, colorless and tasteless gas that is nearly impossible to identify without a proper detector and it is the single largest cause of accidental poisoning. The CDC reports that over 15,000 people each year are treated in emergency rooms for non-fire related carbon monoxide exposures. First Alert is a leader in the world of home safety and their CO detectors are just what you need for peace of mind and for your families safety.

I'm happy to join some other great bloggers in offering you a chance to win a First Alert Carbon Monoxide DetectorThe giveaway runs through June 30, 2016 and winner will be chosen on July 1 and contacted via email. U.S. only. 18+.

Just enter below. And good luck!

MamatheFox and all participating blogs are not held responsible for sponsors who fail to fulfill their prize obligations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog