Friday, November 25, 2011

A Vinegar Black Friday



It's Black Friday! And what does that mean to me? Absolutely nothing. You wouldn't catch me out there amidst the craziness today! Not me.

What does it mean to you? Well, for one thing, it means a sale on Vinegar Fridays! Actually, a big one! Today through Cyber Monday, I've reduced the price by 25%. In addition, Lulu is offering another 25% off through Sunday. Simply enter the code HOLIDAYNOW. Now, it's just possible they'll be offering an even bigger sale on Monday, but I have no way of guaranteeing that. All I can guarantee is my own 25% off sale today, tomorrow, Sunday and Monday. Fair enough?

I will also send out signed bookplates for you to put inside the cover. Simply email me and let me know what you'd like for me to write on the bookplate. Don't forget to include your address.

Enjoy your weekend out and about, relaxing at home, or simply doing what I'm doing -- decking the halls (and walls, and tables, and mantle, etc., etc., etc.).

Saving you green with Vinegar Fridays,

Hana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog