Monday, November 7, 2011

A sunny November afternoon in the front yard

It was such a beautiful Sunday in Western PA! After church, Bill, Bethany, Jess, Lincoln and Laura (my son-in-law's were both at work) all headed to Reflections, a lovely little restaurant we frequent on Sundays. Then we went back to the house so Bethany could take some headshots of me for Vinegar Fridays. Of course, we couldn't resist turning the cameras on the kids!








And some black and whites:







Finally, a picture of my husband and I with the lovely little Lady Laura and little Lord Lincoln:




Do I need to say anything more about the joy of my Sabbath day this week? I'll just let the pictures speak for themselves.

Sharing my Sabbath experience with you,

Hana


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog