#RootedInChange is all about changing the way you shop for office supplies. Let's face it, the office supply market is one of the most offensive industries to those of us trying to live environmentally-friendly lives. By consciously choosing recycled products as much as possible, we can make a difference.
Shoplet is taking it a step further by partnering with Trees for the Future. With their goal of planting 1 million trees, Shoplet has pledged to donate a tree on your behalf each and every time an order is placed on their website. Plus, by using the hashtag #RootedInChange on social media, Shoplet will plant an additional tree. To date, they've reached a milestone by helping plant over 191,000 trees with the help of their dedicated customers. So I thought it would be a good time for the Green Grandma community to jump on board.
Seriously, what do you have to lose? After all, it doesn't cost you a thing to add a hashtag to your posts about caring for the environment, right? And when you're in the market for office supplies, you can check out Shoplet's Shop Green tab, where you can choose from over 100,000 recycled products!
In collaboration with Shoplet, I'm hosting an Office Production giveaway! Here's your chance to win eco-friendly products and help plant a tree!
|Note: Items in Message Center not included with product|
- Deluxe Message Center -- Made from 30% Post-consumer Recycled Content
- B2P Gel Pen -- With 89% Total Recycled Material!
- Wide Track Correction Tape -- With 70% Post-consumer Recycled Content
- Post-it Pads in Marrakesh Colors
1) Fill out the following Rafflecopter form
2) Answer the following question in the comment section: How do you stay organized? **
3) Share this blog post on your social media account(s) with the tag #RootedinChange
4) Good luck!
**This option is mandatory. Each comment equals a tree being planted.
1) Open to U.S. residents only
2) Entrants must have a valid U.S. address and phone number
3) Valid from 08/03/15 12:00 AM EST until 08/14/15 12:00 AM EST
4) Shoplet reserves the right to change prize packages at their discretion
Shoplet hopes that by giving readers a chance to win eco-friendly products, they'll encourage people to continue recycling and reusing materials.
Please note: By entering the contest, you are agreeing to oblige by the terms and conditions set forth by Shoplet. They may use the information from the giveaway entry to send future social media happenings (ie. other giveaways they are hosting, what's happening on their Twitter/FB). These emails are not frequent and only relate to relevant topics. They will not be sending out email blasts about Shoplet's products or sales, unless you subscribe to their shopping email newsletter. You will also have the option to unsubscribe after the initial email. If you are not comfortable with this, please do not enter the giveaway.
a Rafflecopter giveaway