Today, I want to tell you about some products I really, really love. It's not a sponsored post or review. However, I did have a party for the products on Sunday, and the online version is still open, so I will get credit toward free products if you decide to place an order.
The company is called Lemongrass Spa and they feature products which are safe and affordable, made with only the highest-grade ingredients for your skin. It's an ethical company that tests its products on people, not animals. All items are gluten-free and cruelty-free!
According to their brochure, "Lemongrass has been 'going lime-green' since our inception! We strive to utilize product packaging that can be recycled or reused to provide sustainability to our environment. From our cornstarch packing peanuts and corn-based product labels, to our reusable gift bags and jars, we constantly look for the most eco-friendly options available. And with your health always at the forefront, our fragrances are phthalate-free, colorants are from natural sources and our essential oils are organically grown from farms around the world."
My friend's daughter, Sarah, was the consultant for my Spa Party, and she helped a group of 14 ladies relax on my patio by providing each of us with soothing foot baths. Ahh. What a nice way to de-stress. By the time we were done, each of us had amazingly soft feet and the entire area smelled simply delightful.
While Lemongrass Spa offers a wide range of products from Sheer Minerals makeup, soaps, hair products, body lotions, aromatherapy, and more, I am only going to personally recommend the products I've tried and loved. That's not to say you wouldn't love the other products; it's just that I haven't tried them yet.
I will say there was one product I did not like -- the Natural Stick Deodorant. Neither my husband nor I found it to be effective, so I was given credit to purchase something else. No questions asked and no product to return. Easy peasy.
Here are the products I tried and like:
- Organic Mascara -- Made with chamomile, coffee, and rice extract, it's smudge-proof and water resistant. There are no parabens or petrochemicals and I've been wearing it for weeks.
- Hair Spray -- I only sampled this at the party on Sunday, but I really liked it. Plus, there's a travel size, which is convenient. The spray is made with Flax Seed for softness and shine and it did seem to add volume with a light hold.
- Foaming Liquid Soap -- I LOVED this. It made my hands feel so soft just from washing with it. There are a bunch of choices, too, so you can find a scent that pleases you -- Tea Tree Citrus, Grapefruit Lily, Coconut Lime Vanilla, Lemon Sorbet, Spearmint Eucalyptus, Pomegranate, Lavender, and Unscented. They even have an on-the-go foaming travel pump for those of you who avoid potentially toxic public bathroom soaps.
- Body Polish -- Oh my. After I washed my hands with the liquid soap, I used the Almond Body Polish, which gently exfoliated and moisturized my hands. I couldn't stop touching my hands and rubbing them. They felt that good.
- Foot Pampering -- The highlight of the evening was when I dropped a small amount of the Epson salt/cucumber and calendula blend into a basin filled with warm water and slid my feet in. The smell was divine. After a short soak, I used the Cucumber Foot Scrub, creating the softest feet I've had since I was an infant. Seriously. Then I rinsed off in the basin and finished off the spa experience with the Cucumber Foot Creme. I smelled and felt delicious!
Thanks, ladies (and gents),