Tuesday, August 20, 2019

It all started a decade ago...

So here it is. My 10-year blogiversary. Exactly 10 years ago today, I sent my thoughts out to the entire world in my first post. I must say, I've changed a lot since then. Grown. Developed more of a conscience regarding my role in caring for the environment. 

I started off with a blog focused on cloth diapering and other common sense ways to help the health of your families and the environment, and then stretched my wings and started regular features. Remember Review it Wednesday? How about The Sabbath Experiment which later became The Sabbath Experience, focusing on our need for rest. Of course, there was also my most popular feature, Vinegar Fridays, which resulted in a book. All-in-all, I, along with some guest bloggers here and there, put up 2,124 posts. Whew. That's a lot of writing and editing.

Along the way, I formed friendships with folks in the GG blog community. We bonded over similar interests. It's been one of the biggest blessings to emerge from this simple blog.

I had planned to launch a big giveaway to celebrate the day, but due to circumstances beyond my control, I've had to postpone it. But check back because it's a mighty fine giveaway with sponsors like Earth Mama Organics, Happy Baby Company, SKINourishment, Natural Products Network, Our Children Our Earth, Motherlove, and eatCleaner. That's quite a lineup, wouldn't you say?

I'll post the giveaway on FB, Twitter, and Pinterest as soon as it's live. Stay tuned...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog