Friday, November 18, 2016

Ridding their stores of toxic chemicals. How do your favorite stores rate?


I mentioned Black Friday and Cyber Monday on yesterday's post and I wanted to follow up with some info I just learned. It's about toxic chemicals and some of your favorite retailers.

Apparently, there are certain popular retailers that, when graded, earn an F when it comes to having safer chemicals policies in place. And there are some that, while not quite earning an A, are at least making an effort to get toxic chemicals out of the products they sell in their stores.

I'm sure you're itching to know which ones are which, so here goes, starting with the best:

B



C


C-



D+


D




D-



F





So what should you do? That's up to you, really. I'm not here to tell you where or where not to shop. But I would love it if you would take the time to thank the retailers that are making progress and tell the others they need to get their act together (in nicer words than that!). It's easy to do, really. Just click here to take action today!

Are you surprised by any of these? I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Keeping you informed,








No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog