My honest opinion is it's simply wonderful! Packaged in a purse or pocket sized glass spray bottle, it's convenient to have on hand for whenever the occasion calls for fresh breath. You know, times like when
- you've just downed your coffee in your travel mug in the carpool line and your kiddo's principal comes out to your car to speak with you.
- your spouse comes home early for some "play time" while the kids are at school and you've just finished a garlic roll.
- you're in line at the grocery store and your high school crush saunters in and spots you.
- you are meeting your spouse's boss for the first time.
- you're at a party eating all the wrong things and you realize you'll stop eating once you freshen your breath.
- you wake up feeling amorous (keep a bottle right by the bed).
- your kiddo wants to smother you in little boy or little girl kisses (not that they'll care what your breath smells like, but you might!)
- your mouth feels gross and brushing your teeth isn't an option.
Oh, the list goes on and on. There are countless reasons why you need a breath freshener on hand. And countless reasons why you don't want to resort to the commercial ones that may be full of toxins.
That's why you really need a bottle or two of Moondani on hand. Seriously. The mint flavor is refreshing and it's effective against bad breath odors. There are no additives, no preservatives, no alcohol, and no sweeteners. Plus it's vegan and cruelty-free.
Here are the ingredients, in case you were wondering:
- distilled water
- organic vegetable gylcerin
- ginger extract
- cardamom oil
- fennel oil
- natural flavors
And it's Made in the USA in Bloomingdale, Illinois. By the way, did you know that the word 'moondani' means 'everlasting' in Farsi? Cool.
While one bottle of Moondani is $12.99, you can nab TWO bottles for just $2 more at $14.99! But wait, why not trust my opinion on this and go for a FIVE-pack for $30 or a TEN-pack for a mere $56.25?!
Moondani Natural Breath Mist gets Green Grandma's Two Green Thumbs Up Award this week. I love it and so will you!
Reviewing it for you,