Friday, December 30, 2011

Vinegar Fridays

TGIVF!

I am so excited about the tip I'm about to share with you regarding distilled white vinegar. Those of you on my FB page or on the Green Grandma's Vinegar Friday's FB page may have already read it. But it's just too good not to share with the whole community.

The tip comes from Jessica Barber, who writes:

One seasonal vinegar tip I have is that at least once a year (around this time) I save all my peels from oranges or other citrus fruits and cover with white vinegar. I let it set for a few months (or at least 6 weeks) and then I can use my great citrus vinegar for my homemade cleaner recipes and have lovely orange scented floors and counters.

Isn't that awesome?! I can't wait until my concoction has plenty of time to steep!

I think that tip is so beyond wonderful, that it's the only one I'm going to share today.

Have a fabulous Vinegar Friday and a safe, healthy and happy holiday weekend.

Keeping it green with vinegar,

Hana

By the way, I just gave away a copy of Green Grandma's Vinegar Fridays last week and am planning another giveaway when the FB page reaches 100 'likes.' If you haven't 'liked' the page yet, please do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog