Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Review It Wednesday

Cover design by Heather Desuta
So, here it is the first day of Hanukkah and the Wednesday before Christmas. I'm thinking that no one will really care about anything I review right now, much less run out (or go online) to buy it. Therefore, I'm not going to review a product. I'm going to review a brand new Facebook page. How fun is that?!

This is not something you have to buy, you simply have to 'like' it. Sound good?

It's the Green Grandma's Vinegar Fridays page, and let me tell you ... it's an awesome page. Or, at least, it will be. Why? Because of you. This is a page where we can all share our vinegar tips ... and if yours is a new one for me, it just might make it's way into Volume Two of Vinegar Fridays!

I'll post tips from the book, too. Along with new tips I find.

Plus, I'll let you know about specials on the book ... and reviews and giveaways.

Lots of fun stuff. Just like the book, it is a dash of vinegar with a splash of personality!

Hope to visit with you there!

Keeping it green with vinegar,

Hana 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog