Questions for this lovely Review It Wednesday:
1) Do you have dandruff or thinning hair?
2) Is your face dry and starting to show fine lines and wrinkles?
3) Does someone in your family have sensitive skin?
4) Are you losing the war against soap scum and grime?
5) Does springtime congestion keep you up at night?
If you answered 'yes' to any of the above, I have good news for you! I can recommend an effective product for each of the problems listed above. And each product is completely safe and natural!
Are you ready for the big reveal?
1) Radiantly You Tea Tree Shampoo Bar
Why do I like it?
- Like no-pooing, washing with this shampoo bar eliminates the need for conditioner. It doesn't load up your hair with a bunch of crap (i.e. toxic chemicals and unnecessary fragrances and dyes). After shampooing with the bar, your hair is simply clean. Period.
- The tea tree oil acts as an antiseptic, eliminating dandruff and stimulating new hair growth as the dead skin cells are effectively washed off from the follicles.
- Unlike no-pooing, it lathers beautifully.
- The results are squeaky clean, manageable hair. YES.
- There is no plastic waste. None. No bottle means no bottle. Period. Ahhh.
- It's PERFECT for travel.
Why do I like it?
- It works to nourish skin on a cellular level
- The powerful antioxidants found in Pomegranate seeds and Aloe Vera serve to protect skin from free radicals and toxins.
- It gradually lessens fine lines and wrinkles.
- Skin is softened without the use of chemicals and fake stuff.
Why do I like it?
- Simply put, it works. My clothes are clean.
- I love the scent of the Sweet Orange, but I like that you have a choice.
- It's safe for top loading and HE washing machines.
- It's chemical-free. Yippee!!
- The all natural ingredients are perfect for anyone with sensitive skin. No more detergent-related skin rashes!
- One bottle lasts for over 32 wash loads!
Why do I
- I hate to scrub my bathtub. Hate it. But with this tub scrub, the job is so.much.easier. Really.
- The scent is invigorating. No more toxic bleach nose burns. (Not that I use toxic cleaning products anymore, but I remember what it was like). And the sweet orange scent lingers.
- It's more effective than vinegar and baking soda. (Shhh... don't tell anyone I said that) The tea tree and sweet orange essential oils are antimicrobial, making it effective and safe.
- It really works to remove soap scum and grime and teeny tiny hairs from shaving and everything. Really.
- Everything looks sparkly when I'm done using it. And I don't need gloves to do it!
Why do I like it? Well, I have to be honest here and tell you that I didn't actually have any reason to use this product yet. What can I say? I haven't had a cold or sinus condition. However, I can tell you that at the first sign of a sniffle, I'm reaching for this small jar. The decongestant is petroleum-free and completely safe for the entire family! It helps to ease cold/flu symptoms and sinus/respiratory congestion without the use of any harmful chemicals or toxins. You just put a thin layer of this natural vapor salve on your chest, throat, bottom of your feet or under your nose and, I strongly suspect, relief will come quickly.
The fine folks at Radiantly You are giving away my favorite 3 products to one of you. The only hard part for me is deciding which 3 products to include. So here goes:
The winner will receive
- All Natural Tub Scrub
- All Natural Laundry Soap (in your choice of scents)
- Tea Tree Shampoo Bar
a Rafflecopter giveaway