Friday, June 21, 2013

Vinegar Fridays... can you hear me now?

TGIVF!

As I was preparing to head off to the St. David's Christian Writers' Conference in Grove City, PA on Wednesday, I realized I better do something about my clogged ears. Of course, I didn't have time to go to the doctor to have them flushed (hate, hate, hate that), so I did what you'd expect me to do. I grabbed the vinegar!

I poured a little bit of ACV (apple cider vinegar) in the bottle cap and dipped a cotton swab into it. Then I placed it lightly into each of my ears. It burned a little bit, but wasn't painful. I repeated the process with a clean swab, gently coating the inside of my ears. A little while later, I cleaned them out and my hearing was good as new.

Using ACV works well to dry out the ears after swimming, so if you or your kids have trouble with swimmer's ear, keep the ACV close by. It will not only dry up the excess moisture, but it will kill any bacteria, as well.

Keeping it green and healthy,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog