Monday, August 13, 2012

Vacation!

There is something so very unrelaxing about driving to the beach. My goodness, there's a lot of traffic. That's how we spent our Sunday. Well, at least 11 hours of it. Yuck. But, I'm fairly confident that we'll make up for it by spending a week in Sandbridge, VA. And before anyone jumps all over me for putting it out there that we're out of town, please note that we have a house/cat sitter and everything's safe and secure. But thank you for your concern.

We are having a 4 generational vacation... the first one ever. So I'll be popping in from time to time, but I also might choose to skip a post here and there, so please forgive me. I'd rather be playing in the sand or pool with the grandbabies, or sitting at the table playing Pinocle with my mom than sitting inside researching toxins and the likes. I'm sure you understand.

So, enjoy your week. And check in tomorrow when my guest blogger talks about prisons going green. It's an interesting post.

Sharing the beginning of my Sabbath week with you,

Hana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog