Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Review It Wednesday -- head-over-heels in love

I'm in love. Completely. Totally. Head-over-heels.

With a washcloth.

There. I said it. My passion for this particular washcloth just may border on an obsession ... an addiction ... an unhealthy fascination. Except, it's so darn healthy!

Yes, I know I just raved about Norwex a few short weeks ago, but I can't help myself. I have to do it again. And no, I'm not a Norwex rep; I do not sell Norwex; Norwex is not paying me for my reviews and, in this case, I even paid for the cloth!

It started out innocently enough. I got an email asking me if I'd like to try the Norwex Enviro Cloth and Polishing Cloth (the Basis Antibac Package) in exchange for a review. Seemed like a mild flirtation. Surely I would never take it this far! However, the tantalizing feel of the damp cloth in my hands as I wiped away dirt, grime and germs with such ease won me over. As did the sparkling windows.

With her birthday just around the corner, I simply had to order a set for my daughter. So I went on the website and, since I was already there, I didn't think it would hurt to just look around a bit. How easily I can be seduced. There it was, calling out my name, reminding me of my past sins, promising a solution.

You see, I hate to wash my face. Hate it. Really. The washing itself isn't so bad, but rinsing really gets to me. I just don't like water being splashed in my face. Maybe I was traumatized as a child, or something. When I discovered the little disposable makeup remover wipes, I was in heaven. But that was before I had a green conscience. So, that solution fell by the wayside a couple of years ago.

Imagine my delight when I saw this little ditty: "Say good-bye to all those facial cleansers!" The seduction continues: "These antibacterial microfiber washcloths are amazing at removing makeup, even mascara and eyeliner, using only water. Dirt and bacteria are gently removed from skin surface with the silky soft microfiber, exfoliating your skin every time you use them."


Could it be? Something even better than disposable makeup remover wipes and facial cloths? I breathlessly clicked on the link to put the package of three into my cart, the thought of no more buying facial wash that has to be rinsed off and no more looking to find something safe to use on my face thrilled me!

Then, as if that wasn't fulfilling enough, the fact that Sherri, The Cleaning Queen, would ship all these wonderful products to me for free sealed the deal.

A few days later, I arrived home to find this delicious bundle on my doorstep. The neighbors probably thought I'd won the lottery or something. Happy dance time!

And guess what? The experience was as good as the anticipation. These cloths are amazing. I no longer dread the nightly ritual of washing my face. I simply wet the cloth with warm water and scrubbed my face. No need to rinse. When I was done, my skin felt cleaner than I ever remember it feeling. Really. And there was no trace of mascara left, which was a bonus! Thank you, Norwex. Your products are transforming my life!

At this point, I can only imagine what the baby cloth wipes are like. Or the spa socks (amazingly comfy, I suspect). Or the bathroom scrub mitt. Those are fantasies left for another day.

For now, I'm just going to revel in the afterglow of being in love. Head-over-heels, at that!

Reviewing it for you,

Hana

1 comment:

  1. Love my Norwex facial cloth!!! Thanks again for it. I can't wait to get the cleaning cloths for the cleaning business and for at home!
    ~Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog