Friday, November 20, 2015

Best of the Burghosphere Awards Ceremony Tonight!


I'll be leaving soon to attend the Best of the Burghosphere Awards event where I'll receive my award for "Blogger Most Likely to Keep You From Poisoning Yourself While She Simultaneously Gives You Birthing Tips." I don't know what you think, but I think that's pretty awesome! The award was created by award-winning author J.J. Hensley on his blog, Steel City Intrigue. I'm honored and delighted.

The first Burghosphere awards ceremony is being held at Most Wanted Fine Art on Penn Avenue in Pittsburgh. Thank you to all of our amazing sponsors:

Main Menu Sponsors
Side Menu Sponsors
I can't wait to post pictures next week of tonight's event. Time to go get dolled up.

Have a good weekend. I know I intend to do the same.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog