Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Relief from fibro and autumn allergies





October is one of my favorite months, but lately I'm wondering why. You see, the problem with October is it wreaks havoc on my body. The change in barometric pressure triggers pains in places I'd forgotten could hurt. My fibromyalgia and Epstein Barr Virus Syndrome flair and I'd much rather be in bed than sitting at my desk working. Except when even lying in bed causes pain on whatever body part touches the mattress. Let me tell you, fibro is no fun. Anyone else in the community suffering from it? Does it get worse in the fall and winter?

Another thing that's been happening lately, is my allergies are acting up -- sneezing, sore throat, itchy eyes. 

That's why I'm happy to face autumn with Hyland's. There are two products, in particular, that have won my heart this month. One is their Arnica, melt in your mouth, tabs. They truly equal relief. 

Here's what their website says about Hyland's Arnica 30x



Our new pain relief formula speeds your recovery from injuries and trauma. You can even take it before activity to minimize pain later. Arnica 30x relieves pain from joint & muscle soreness, bruising, swelling, stiffness, back ache, fatigue and inflammation.

Oh yeah. While my pain is not injury-related, I still find relief from my daily pain when I put one or two of these tablets under my tongue. They can be taken every 4 hours to help provide longer periods of reduced pain.

Then there's the problem with the allergies. At the first sign of itchy eyes, I reach for another new "friend" -- my Hyland's Seasonal Allergy Relief tablets. Perhaps more people need these in the spring, but since I can remember, my allergies always seemed to bother me more as fall drew near. As soon as the yellow jackets started swarming in late August, my nose would start running. 



With the decline in all sorts of bees, I haven't noticed the end of summer allergies too much, so I'm not sure if it was just all the pollen the bees brought with them or what it was that caused the reaction. I just know it's not as bad anymore. But as we progressed through October, with the leaves on the ground and the drier air, I've needed daily doses of the Allergy Relief tabs. Again, I just pop them under my tongue and within minutes, I'm good to go. 

What did I do before I discovered Hyland's? I don't know, but I'm sure glad I don't have to suffer without it anymore!






 

Hyland's has a fun fall/Halloween photo contest going on over on their FB page from now through Nov. 6, 2013. Three lucky winners will receive a basket of Hyland's products AND a $50 VISA Gift Card!! Value of prize is over $130! Check it out here.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog