Monday, March 29, 2010

Doing a happy dance with Happy Mama

Have you tried the Earth Mama Angel Baby products yet? If not, you don't know what you're missing. My daughter swears by the Earth Mama Body Butter and the Earth Mama Angel Baby Shampoo and Body Wash is a must have if you have little ones in your home.

But today, I'm singing the praises of a new USDA Certified Organic product -- Happy Mama Body Wash with all natural ingredients, zero toxins and no parabens.

Newly pregnant and nauseas? Hop in the shower with some Happy Mama Body Wash and let the fresh ginger scent calm the queasiness.

Feeling fat and sluggish? Let the invigorating pink grapefruit and lime energize you and make you feel light on your feet.

Have a little one who loves to shower with mommy? How nice is it to be able to lather up with the same, safe product?

Wow, it's hard to turn off the advertising copywriter in me sometimes. While this may sound like ad copy, I'm just expressing the thoughts that came to me during my shower as I breathed in the essence of Happy Mama Body Wash. It's almost an out-of-body experience!

The liquid foams as you pump it and creates a nicely scented lather, yet leaves behind little scent as you dry off, so your body wash does not compete with your body spray, lotion or cologne.

Did I mention ZERO TOXINS? Yeah...but it's worth another mention.

Happy Mama Body Wash makes this grandma, well, happy!

Buy some. Try some. Drop some in a pampering baby shower basket for the mother-to-be. After all, we all need some me time. And there's nothing wrong with that. Not a thing.

Keeping it green,

Hana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog