Thursday, March 2, 2017

Making Health Happen with Hyland's!

DISCLAIMER: I am a Hyland's Homeopathy HealthMaker. As a HealthMaker, I receive various products and gift cards from Hyland's and its promotional partners at no cost to me. All views and opinions expressed on this blog post and corresponding social network mentions are my own and based on my experience. The content should not be interpreted as medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking advice or treatment because of something you have read here.



Ahhh, Hyland's. How oft I have reached for you in times of need. And you deliver. Time and time again.

As a Type 2 diabetic, there are certain prescription drugs I have to take in order to stay healthy. But other than that, I try to avoid both prescription drugs and OTC drugs as much as possible. So what do I do when I get a migraine? Or wake up with leg cramps? Or can't quiet my thoughts so I can sleep? Oh, and let's not even mention the diarrhea I have as a side effect to one of my diabetes drugs. Hyland's. Hyland's. Hyland's. Seriously. Hyland's.

For years, I've depended on Hyland's Homeopathic to solve a myriad of health issues. That's why I was beyond thrilled when I was invited to become a Hyland's HealthMaker. Oh yeah. It's never been a problem for me to sing the praises of Hyland's on this blog. I've been doing it since the beginning in 2009.

Just this morning on my Facebook memories, this post came up from March 2, 2014: 

A spider bite yesterday had really nasty effects. The pain and swelling in my hand went all the way up to my elbow. Even holding a fork caused crazy pain. Finally took some Hyland's Homeopathic hives formula and the swelling subsided. ER visit averted.


What would most people do following a spider bite? Reach for the Benadryl, I suppose. But with a cupboard stocked with Hyland's products, I don't have to ingest things full of ingredients I don't want in my body. When homeopathic remedies work, why opt for something else? At least, that's my experience.


When I had a severe allergic reaction to too much niacin several years ago, Hyland's Hives took the itching and facial swelling down within 5 minutes. 

After a lifetime of nighttime leg cramps, I learned long ago to keep a bottle of Hyland's leg cramp tablets beside my bed. And I always take them with me when traveling. Just in case.

In December, after accepting a position as manager of Dignity Home Care Professionals in Pittsburgh, I was faced with many sleepless nights as my thoughts just wouldn't leave the office. But then I started taking Hyland's Calm Forte and --presto! -- blessed sleep descended upon me.

I could go on and on. Really I could. But I think by now you get the picture. I'm thrilled to be chosen as a Hyland's HealthMaker because I've been Making Health Happen with Hyland's for years. And I plan to continue doing so for years to come. 



Hyland's is anxious to hear how you are making health happen in your life. Check out their contest and you just might win $150 worth of products! 

Sharing my pathway to healthier living,





P.S. I use Hyland's Phosphorus or Sulfur for that other problem I mentioned. You know, that dreaded "D" word.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog