The last couple of days have really been something. First, the Green Grandma Facebook Page garnered its 10,000th 'like.' (Had to do a little happy dance on that one!) Then, I woke up today to this news: Green Grandma has been named a Most Influential Green Living Blogger 2015 by The PlushBeds Family.
The qualifications are as follows:
- merit as a blogger
- the type of useful content shared that can be acted upon for the betterment of individuals and society as a whole
- the interaction between the blogger and their audience
- the regularity of posts with fresh, new content
- accomplishments and notable pursuits offline
- promotion of social and ethical causes and principles
If you're looking for tips on living a more eco-friendly life, The PlushBeds Family has put together quite a list! I hope you'll check it out!
Honored to be honored,