Monday, April 21, 2014

Conquer Spring Allergies with Hyland's



Disclaimer: I am a Hyland's Homeopathy Ambassador and receive various products and gift cards from Hyland's and promotional partners at no cost to me. All views and opinions expressed on this blog post and corresponding social network mentions are my own and are not to be interpreted as medical advice.

Allergies. Yuck. It just gets old after awhile, doesn't it? You're going along with your day and suddenly, BAM! it hits you. Watery eyes, runny nose, scratchy throat. Sometimes it's manageable and other times it really knocks you for a loop and it's off to bed you go. Ever have that happen? 

Fortunately for me, I just open my cupboard and pull out my Hyland's basket of goodies quickly.Then I determine what I need and I take it at the first sign of a sniffle. This time of year, I'll be reaching for the Hyland's Seasonal Allergy Relief, knowing it will give me just that -- 
R E L I E F! If I feel a headache coming on with some sinus pressure, I opt for the Hyland's DEFEND Sinus. Either way, I know I'll be covered and can get on with the more important things in my life.
I always have some of the kids' formula on hand as well, in case one of the grandkids starts sneezing. I really don't understand why anyone would opt for the conventional OTC meds when there is a natural homeopathic formula available.


This week, Hyland's is giving away some free allergy products on their Facebook page. They want you to know that you, too can conquer spring allergies with Hyland's. Just take the quiz to enter to win!




Here are the questions:

1. True or False. You will outgrow your allergies.

2. Which symptoms develop faster, allergy or cold symptoms?

3. How can you tell the difference between allergy or cold symptoms?

 

Not sure of the answers? Head over to the Hyland's FB page by clicking here and discover what you need to know about allergies. Keep in mind, Hyland's will not be offering medical advice. They won't try to diagnose exact symptoms. All they're doing is offering some practical and helpful information that just might take you down a flower-strewn path without so much as a gentle achoo!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog