Friday, September 17, 2010

Vinegar Friday

TGIVF!

I had a doctor appointment yesterday and came home feeling a bit depressed. The numbers weren't good...including the number on the scale. It seems I've put on a few pounds since my last visit, which puts me at higher risk for a whole lot of problems associated with my type 2 diabetes. So I decided it's time for me to get serious about losing this weight.

One thing that will help is the treadmill my husband carried home from my neighbor's curb on trash night. "We're moving a block away from the Y, so I won't need it anymore," was her explanation for throwing out a relatively new machine in working order. Whatever.

Unfortunately, this wonderful piece of exercise equipment is still sitting down in my garage waiting for the day I have its room ready. Not that the room is just for it. I'm actually converting my old office into a playroom for the grandbabies. But it will also serve as an exercise room for me and I can't wait. Life just kind of got in the way of my ever cleaning the room out, and as the months have passed by, I've been guilty of throwing more stuff in it! Help!! I need a personal organizer to do her magic in the room. But that's not what Vinegar Friday is about. I can't just wave the magic vinegar wand and make the mess go away. Too bad.

What I can do, is incorporate vinegar into my diet to help me shed these pounds. I need to lose at least 15, but ideally would like to make it 25. So, I went in search of a solution and found a YouTube video I liked. Of course, it's about vinegar...and weight loss. Perfect.

So scroll down and watch this short video. I'm taking her advice starting today. I'll let you know what the results are in a month or so. If you need to lose a few pounds, I challenge you to join me in my quest to be thin.

Keeping it healthy with vinegar,

Hana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog