Thursday, February 11, 2010

Green Company of the Week -- Little Green Star


Bit the bullet and created a Green Grandma account on Twitter today. As a result, I've come across some wonderful new-to-me websites. One of them offers adorable certified organic cotton onesies and t-shirts for sizes 6 months to 6 T. Plus there are other accessories, although nearly everything I was interested in was sold out. I'll keep checking back though, because I love everything about this company, from what I can tell from checking out the website, Facebook page and the tweets on Twitter. I especially like the Ladies Don't Litter onesie. Too cute!

So, check it out. http://www.littlegreenstar.com/. If you purchase over $50 worth of products, shipping is free! And if you type in the code Love today or tomorrow, they'll take 50% of the prices! This is so worth checking out TODAY!

Little Green Star...you are my Green Company of the Week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog