Thursday, December 3, 2009

Natural Tip of the Day

For as long as I can remember, I've suffered from painful foot and leg cramps...mostly at night. It's not unusual for me to wake three or four times in one night with a cramp, or series of them. When I discovered a homeopathic treatment for this problem, I was thrilled.

Last night was another one of those nights and as I reached for my Hyland's Leg Cramp Quinine quick dissolving tablets, I realized this info was too important not to share. Their leg cramp formulas include caplets that you swallow, cream that you rub in and, my personal favorite, quick dissolving tablets you simply place under your tongue. They work quickly to relieve the pain and I don't even have to get up for water.

Hyland's is an awesome company devoted to natural solutions to common health problems. They have arnica cream for pain, cough and cold remedies for children, natural sleep aids, etc. and their products can be found in retail stores and online. I buy mine at our local Giant Eagle grocery store or at Whole Foods. Check them out: http://www.hylands.com/.

One other quick mention. Their website features a link to Healthy Beginnings: Helping mothers raise healthy kids naturally. If you have little ones, or you're planning on having some, this site needs to be bookmarked! You can download a lot of different stuff here -- a Pregnancy Development Calendar, for instance, and a Baby's First Year Development Calendar. They feature articles on natural home remedies and homeopathy, free activity sheets for the kids and even a photo gallery where you can post your photos. Go to the Hyland's website and visit Healthy Beginnings. My guess is you'll be hooked.

Well, that was a rather long "Tip of the Day" but my hope is you found it helpful.

Keeping it natural,

Hana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog