Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Making a difference

One of the most fulfilling parts about having a blog like this, or even a 'voice' that people identify with, is when you realize you're actually making a difference. I'm thrilled, and humbled, when someone tells me they thought of me when making a choice that will affect the environment, or their health. That's when I realize that what I do matters. So...thank you to all of you who allow my thoughts to influence you. That means the world to me.

Tonight I discovered a review of my blog, written by Illana Glazer, which was extremely flattering. What a pleasant surprise. She mentioned that my posts are informative, and I'll apologize ahead of time that tonight's post is not going to live up to that assessment as I've just returned from a 3-day business trip and rather than researching and writing about something relevant, I'm going to shut down my computer and spend some time with my husband, the Green Grandpa.

So, in honor of healthy relationships, my advice to you tonight is to opt for one-on-one conversation with someone you love. Your computer will be there tomorrow.

Keeping it healthy,

Hana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog