Friday, August 9, 2013

Meet Green Grandma -- a special Vinegar Fridays presentation

Hey Pittsburghers -- I'll be speaking at Pittsburgh Green House tomorrow, August 10, 2013 from 10:00-11:00 a.m. 

The workshop, Keeping it Green with Vinegar, will focus on tips from my book about how to use vinegar around the house instead of using common toxic products. 

In this 60 minute workshop, I will not only give tips on how to use vinegar in place of common household chemicals, but I will also explain the reasons why you should do so. From the kitchen to the bathroom to the laundry room, I will help you have a greener, and cleaner, house! Cost is $12, which will include a signed copy of my book, Vinegar Fridays. The book is based on the most popular feature of this blog – writing about vinegar every Friday, and includes the following topics: cleaning, odors, hot tub safety, car care, beauty tips, health, hair care, summertime conditions, kid care, pet care, gardening, pests, laundry, and a couple of Hana’s favorite recipes.

Pittsburgh Green House is located at 308 Sheridan Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15206.





Click here to make your reservation. I'd love to see lots of folks from the Green Grandma community!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog