Okay, all you cloth diapering mamas and papas out there. This is really cool! Happy Baby Company now has a cloth diaper trade-in program. This is perfect for all those diapers you bought and ended up not using for one reason or another. Below are the "rules," but I'm adding one more ... well, it's not really a rule; it's more like a favor. Let Adam and Lilli know I sent you.
CLOTH DIAPER TRADE-IN PROGRAM
Ready for a new size or new style? No need for your old diapers?
Trade them in for store credit at Happy Baby Company!
Happy Baby Company offers store credit for your gently used diapers.
Here's how to do it:
2. Complete your order - no payment will be due.
3. Mail us your gently used diapers (or just stop by the store if you're local). Include a copy of your order so we know whose they are!
4. We'll check them and issue you a store credit for the value.
5. Buy something new with your store credit!
It's that simple! Here are the rules:
Diapers must be in excellent condition. Our customers rely on us to only offer excellent used diapers. This means:
- No stains.
- No odors (even detergent fragrance)
- Not repelling - we will check (a drop of water on the inside should begin to absorb immediately)
- PUL still waterproof (no cracking or dulling)
- No hair (check the velcro!)
- All inserts and pieces included (FuzziBunz One-Size extra elastic not required)
- Tags must be attached
- No "seconds"
- Must be current model/design
- No broken snaps
- No rips/holes
- Elastic still good (not loose)
Include a print-out of your order receipt in the package so we know whose diapers they are.
We reserve the right to refuse any diapers for any reason. You will be responsible for the cost of return shipping to you of any diapers that do not meet our quality rules. When in doubt about a diaper, contact us first.
If you have a diaper that you don't see listed, please contact us to ask if we are accepting it.
Didn't I tell you this was really cool? Have fun!